On 8 October 2021, SK FSS focused on types of equity violations committed.
- SK FSS focused on types of equity disclosure violations being committed recently.
- Aim to promote proper disclosure, so that investors receive transparent information.
- Follows SK FSS 30 June 30, 2020 revisions to corporate disclosure standards effective from 6 July 2020, 30 August 2021 revisions to standards effective from 1 September 2021.
- SK FSS also drew attention to availability of guidelines with explanations and FAQs.
- Concern large shareholding reports associated with conclusion of OTC equity transfer / corporate bond call option / collateral-related agreements, reports by a union.
- Assumed exemption from reporting, error re holding ratio, insufficient evidence.