On 18 March 2022, RSA FSCA increased foreign portfolio investment limits.
- RSA FSCA published circular announcing increased foreign portfolio investment limits.
- (Document dated 18 March 2022, received 24 March 2022, and summarized on 26 March).
- On 23 February 2022, RSA CB indicated foreign investment limits have been increased.
- Regulation 28(3)(i) states aggregate exposure to foreign assets must not exceed max. allowable amount that a fund may invest in foreign assets as determined by RSA CB.
- Retirement funds may acquire foreign exposure up to the revised single limit of 45%.