On 1 March 2022, RUS CB issued draft rules on securities and derivatives.
- RUS CB issued draft ordinance on securities and derivative financial instruments intended for qualified investors and on certain requirements for brokerage activities.
- Aims to protect individual investors, for risks of transactions with financial instruments.
- To prevent unqualified individual investors from accessing instruments with high risks.
- Provides that securities intended for qualified investors are securities for which amount of payments depends on occurrence or non-occurrence of one or more conditions.
- Comments requested by 7 March 2022; ord to come in force 10 days after publication.