On 10 December 2020, RUS CB issued guide for submitting document.
- RUS CB issued recommendations for legal entities, individuals submitting applications for acquisition of equity instruments of financial institutions and control over members.
- Provide an overview of the most common mistakes and ways to eliminate them.
- RUS CB reminds that period for consideration of application (30 days) is calculated from date of receipt by RUS CB of all duly executed and certified documents.
- Typical mistakes include missing information on the persons under whose control the acquiring organization is, or the acquirer's questionnaires were filled in incorrectly.
- For applications submitted by individuals, typical mistakes include scheme of the group of persons incorrectly drawn up, approval from Federal Antimonopoly Service missing.