On 15 July 2021, POR CB consulted on communication of qualifying holdings.
- POR CB issued draft notice on communication of information re-qualifying holdings.
- POR CB issued a draft notice and justification note regarding regulating communication of information relating to acquisition, increases and decreases in qualifying holdings.
- With this draft notice, POR CB intends to revoke POR CB notice no. 5/2010, of 3 December 2020.
- To adapt regime to demanding approaches arising from evolution and densification of legal and regulatory framework, soft law instruments, intrusive supervisory practices.
- Aims to make the supervisor's requirements and expectations more transparent in the context of the instruction and analysis of the processes covered by this instrument.
- Since the approval of Notice no. 5/2010, significant changes have been made to the legal framework in force, namely with the transposition of Directive 2013/36/EU.
- Interested parties must submit contributions by 26 August 2021.