- Draft to amend rules for management of procedures by electronic means before National Foreign Investment Registry of February 2015 to help contain Covid-19 spread.
- Regulation presented by Directorate General for Foreign Investment on procedures by electronic means before cited registry so individuals have alternatives and tools.
- To fulfill their obligations before the registry, it will amend rules first and fifteenth.
- The rules also seek to guarantee health of individuals and of government officials.
- It includes codes for specific procedures, details on format of documents i.e. pdf as well as specific email addresses for each procedure.
- New rules will be effective from day post official publication; from said date in-person procedures not allowed until health authorities confirm contagion risk has ceased.