On 14 February 2023, ITA GVT issued MEF rules on controlled companies boards.
- ITA GVT announced public shareholdings directive of Minister of Economy and Finance.
- Re procedures to appoint members of corporate bodies of ministry owned companies.
- Directive registered with the Court of Auditors on 9 February 2023 with number 128.
- It amends the directive of 31 March 2021 on designation of corporate bodies' members in relation to companies controlled by the Ministry of Economics and Finance (MEF).
- Establishes, inter alia, that in order to search for qualified candidates the companies should engage services of agencies specialized on top managers search and selection.
- There could be places reserved to representative of the ministry in the firms' boards.
- However, individuals who are shareholders of the relevant companies are excluded.
- Various other rules are set out including re communication, deadlines, involvement of Treasury division or Council of ministers' presidency in procedures' different stages.