- It is a form for declaration needed under arts 46-47 del DPR 445 of 28 December 2000.
- On 28 October 2021, ITA CB announced rules on qualified shareholding in banks, IMEL.
- Update information and documents to be sent to ITA CB by anyone who intends to acquire a qualified stake in intermediary, implements relevant EU law.
- In line with guidelines of EU authorities; at the same time simplify legislation.
- In that regard, the rules relating to these intermediaries are summarized in a single text.
- The rules are published on website and will also be published in the official gazette.
- The rules will enter into force on 1 April 2022 and apply to applications for authorization for the acquisition of qualifying shareholdings presented starting from that date.