On 25 August 2022, IND SEBI issued a new disclosure requirement for AMCs.
- IND SEBI issued a disclosure requirement for asset management companies (AMCs).
- Follows IND SEBI January 2021 amended listing and disclosure requirements.
- IND SEBI has recently amended the definition of 'associate' as per clause (c) of sub-regulation (1) of regulation 2 of SEBI (mutual funds) regulations, 1996.
- Consequently decided AMCs shall ensure scheme-wise disclosure of investments as on last day of each quarter, in securities of entities excluded from definition of associate.
- To include ISIN wise value of investment and value as percentage of AUM of scheme.
- Disclosure shall be made on websites of respective AMCs as well as on Association of Mutual Funds in India (AMFI) website, within 1 month from the close of each quarter.