On 18 October 2021, GRE HCMC issued fines for late position reporting, best execution.
- The GRE HCMC Board of Directors during its 933rd meeting decided on two fines.
- Imposed a fine of €10,000 on OPTIMA BANK (former Investment Bank of Greece SA).
- For violation of the provisions of article 27 par. 1 of law 4514/2018 in conjunction with article 64 of EU Reg 2017/565 in relation to issues of best execution of orders.
- And Reg 2017/565, article 58 regarding position reporting in commodity derivatives.
- Re non-conclusion of contract for provision of specific investment services to its client.
Agrotikos Oikos Spyrou SA
- Also imposed of a fine of €5,000 on the company AGROTIKOS OIKOS SPYROU SA.
- Fine was imposed for violation of the provisions of article 19 par. 1 of law 3556/2007 and article 6 of HCMC decision 8/754 of 14 April 2016, due to late submission to the HCMC of the semi-annual financial report for the period ended 30 July 2020.