On 7 January 2022, GE BaFin said documents in database now fully available.
- GE BaFin said documents in database re investment, securities are now fully available.
- As of 1 January 2022, it publishes investment, securities information sheets, investment sales prospectuses and their supplements for full access, as pdf on its website.
- It will keep them accessible for at least 10 years; so far only metadata sets available.
- Follows GE BaFin January 2022 FAQs on prospectuses for investments, VIB.
- GE BaFin is now adapting its practice to usual practice for securities prospectuses per changes to the law by Investor Protection Strengthening Act, in force at start of year.
- Sections 9 (3), 13a (3), 14 (4) of new version of the Asset Management Act and Section 5 (4) of the new version of the Securities Prospectus Act.
- Approved investment prospectuses and supplements thereto; investment information sheets (VIBs), securities information sheets (WIBs) allowed for publication, updates.
- Prospectuses, VIBs, supplements, updated VIBs versions must be submitted to BaFin for review, filing as of 1 January 2022 electronically, in electronically searchable format.
- Submission via its reporting system (MVP); already applied to WIBs, updated versions.
- Publication of the documents by GE BaFin does not replace publication by the provider.
- Databases for documents per Asset Management Act and documents available online.
- Changes in effect as of 1 January 2022.