On 20 May 2021, FR CMP gave green light for stores takeover by Chaussea.
- FR CMP gave green light for the takeover of 128 La Halle brand stores by Chaussea.
Clearance Subject to Conditions
- 17 June 2020, Chaussea notified FR CMP of plan to acquire 128 La Halle brand stores.
- The acquisition is being made in the context of the opening of a judicial reorganization proceedings before the Commercial Court of Paris on behalf of the La Halle Group.
- On 26 June 2020, FR CMP exceptionally granted a derogation, allowing Chaussea to proceed with the acquisition, without waiting for final decision, which is now issued.
- FR CMP identified risks of harm to competition in catchment areas of 4 La Halle stores.
- In order to remedy these competition concerns, Chaussea has undertaken to sell, to one or more competitors, a Chaussea or La Halle store located in each of these zones.