- FR CMP confirmed that on 10 August 2021, it had given the green light for the joint takeover of Miniburo by the French Deposit and Consignment Office (CDC) and Nexity.
- Miniburo is a company that will offer coworking spaces within the Ile-de-France region.
- The CDC is public institution that carries out support of the public policies of the State and local public authorities, it will be involved primarily through management program.
- Nexity is a French property development group in France and Europe and involvement in Miniburo will be with its subsidiary Morning, which does also offer coworking spaces.
- FR CMP examined effects of transaction in the property sector, in particular in market for provision of shared work, or coworking spaces, which had not yet been assessed.
- After an examination, FR CMP ruled out any risk of anti-competitive effects from the transaction, given parties' limited market shares and presence of many competitors