On 22 September 2021, FR GVT issued order amending rules on foreign investment.
- FR GVT published order of 10 September 2021 relating to foreign investments in France.
- Follows FR GVT decree, order on procedures for investments in France.
- Made following entry in force of EU regulation on screening foreign direct investments.
- Made further amendments to the 31 December 2019 order on foreign investments in France.
- Among other changes, added technologies involved in production of renewable energy to the list of critical technologies to which foreign investment controls (IEF) apply.
- Enters into force on 1 January 2022.