EFTASA renewed decision requiring disclosure of net short positions of 0.1% and over.
- Followed March 2020, ESMA issued decision on net short position holders.
- On same day, ESMA renewed decision on holders of net short positions.
- Temporarily requires holders of net short positions in shares traded on EEA EFTA states regulated markets to notify NCA if position exceeds 0.1% of issued share capital.
- Decision, in parallel with ESMA, extends validity of measures adopted March and June.
- The new decisions will apply from 18 September 2020, for a period of three months.