- ESMA updated FAQs on MiFID II and MiFIR transparency and market structures topics.
- Follows ESMA Decemebr 2019 FAQs on transparency and market structures.
SSTI and LIS Thresholds
- Provide clarification on following topics: default liquidity status, SSTI, LIS thresholds of non-equity instruments; publication of transactions in an aggregated form.
- Conversion of LIS/SSTI thresholds in lots (modification); and on multilateral systems facilitating the execution of repurchase agreement (repo) transactions.
- Market structures: multilateral & bilateral systems - new Q9b on authorization of multilateral systems facilitating execution of repurchase agreement transactions.
- Transparency: non-equity transparency - modified Q19 on conversion of LIS/SSTI thresholds in lots; new Q20 on default liquidity status, SSTI and LIS thresholds of non-equity instruments; and new Q21 on publication of transactions in an aggregated form.