On 6 January 2022, ESMA issued instructions on how to download results files.
- ESMA issued instructions of the Financial Instruments Reference Data System (FIRDS).
- Entitled as Instructions on how to download transparency results, for FIRDS files V1.4.
- Version 1.4 of instructions dated Oct. 11, 2021 was updated by EMSA on 6 January 2022.
- Follows ESMA Ag. 2020 issued transparency, reference data XML schema.
Version 1.4 Non-Equity
- Set out clarifications on new non-equity file types in par.2.3.9 , 2.3.10, 3.1, 3.3.2, 4.3.
- Currently the sub-class level results are published in Excel formatted files at the following ESMA page on annual transparency calculations for non-equity instruments.
- New XML files will be published first following the go-live of the M3 changes of FITRS.
- After the go-live, expected in Q1 2022, there will be a transition period, when both the Excel and the XML format version of the subclass level result files will be published.
- During transition period Excel files remain official version, duration not yet determined.