On 29 May 2020, SZSE issued guidelines on disclosure of transactions.
- Guidelines on information disclosure - transactions and related party transactions.
- Improve the rule structure and convenience of use; delete overlapping regulations.
- Simplify requirements for purchasing assets from related parties at a high premium; introduce audit/evaluation exemptions for certain types of parties and transactions.
- Clarify supervision standards and standardize rules to improve efficiency of application.
- Guidelines are implemented on the same day of publication.