- China's Ministry of Commerce (MOF) is working with other authorities to prepare relevant rules to ensure successful implementation of the foreign investment law.
- Also reviewing and reorganizing regulations on foreign investment management.
- Will listen to comments or suggestions from foreign-invested enterprises, others.
- China's national legislature passed foreign investment law at meeting on 15 March.
- The law, a landmark legislation that will provide stronger protection and a better
business environment for overseas investors, to enter into effect on 1 January 2020.