On 3 November 2019, SZSE issued industry information disclosure guidelines.
- Issued guidelines on information disclosure on industrial robots, integrated circuits, lithium batteries and non-metallic building materials, improving capital market system.
- For the industrial robot industry, the market generally pays attention to product performance and application; guidelines require relevant companies to disclose key technologies or performance indicators that reflect the product's core competitiveness.
- For integrated circuit industry, market pays more attention to independent research and development capabilities; guidelines require relevant companies to fully disclose information that can reflect product competitiveness and R&D innovation capabilities.
- For lithium battery industry, guidelines require full disclosure of industry conditions, company position, key product, technology or performance indicators, policy changes.
- For non-metallic building materials industry, guidelines require to show whether the company's operations and industry development match, raw materials and energy of the main products and their supply and specific conditions of environmental protection.
Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Issued guidelines for disclosure of listed company employee stock ownership plan.
- Remove requirements for high implementation costs and low decision-making use.
- Delete the original memorandum in order to focus on standard information disclosure.
- No longer required to disclose employee stock ownership plan summaries if redundant.
- These guidelines are immediately effective on the date that they have been published.