On 5 June 2019, US Treasury issued call to submit large-position report.
- Called for Large-Position Reports by entities with positions in 2.25% April 2024
Treasury Notes that are at least $4.1bn as of 30 April 2019 and/or 3 May 2019.
- Treasury large-position reporting rules provide an on-demand reporting system
requiring entities controlling a position in particular Treasury to file such report.
- To monitor impact of concentrations of positions, in Treasury securities market.
- Formula guidance to Treasury Large Position Rules, available on TreasuryDirect.
Large-Position Report Requirements
- Must submit separate report on each reporting date the positions met threshold.
- Firm with positions below threshold is not required to file Large-Position Report.
- The reports must include the required positions, and administrative information.
- Large-position reports filing, must be received by 5:00 pm EST 10 June 2019.