The following job openings are currently available at Solutions Atlantic. For more information, please send an email to Human Resources or call 617-423-2699.
Subject Matter Expert
Solutions Atlantic is actively seeking a subject matter expert in the area of shareholding disclosure reporting, large position disclosure, position limit monitoring. Candidate should have at least 12 years direct experience in shareholding disclosures for large multinational financial services firm.
- Provide ongoing analysis of shareholding disclosure rules in multiple jurisdictions.
- Provide sales support leading customer discussions regarding SD rules and development of rules within the RRS Rules Library.
- Provide thought leadership through webinars, whitepapers and interviews.
- Assist with the monitoring and development of rule changes within the RRS Rules Library.
- Liaise as needed with outside counsel and content providers on the development of new jurisdiction rule sets; manage the ongoing relationship of content providers.
- Participate in product advisory group.
- Ability to perform independently with minimal direction.
- Complete understanding of the shareholding disclosure workflow; understanding of buy-side operations a plus.
- Highly developed communication skills; written, verbal and presentation.
- Bachelors degree in Business, Management or Finance; Masters preferred.
- Expected travel 20%.
Become part of a winning team and a growing organization by submitting your resume and statement of interest.