On 6 November 2018, Taiwan FSC said draft measures completed pre-announcement
procedures and no opinions were submitted, amendments will be released soon.
- Raised quota limit for insurance industry investment in international board bonds.
- Relaxation of insurance foreign currency traditional policy reserve is not included.
- Open industry, to invest in foreign-funded government-owned institutional bonds.
- Relaxing limits of insurance industry's investment, in foreign private equity funds
and hedge funds, and relaxing fund management institution as a general partner.
- Comment period is within 60 days from publication.