On 7 April 2019, QFMA announced the enforcement of stock split in June.
- Enforcement date of decision of stock split of companies listed at QSE is Jun. 9.
- Nominal value of a share in all listed companies shall become 1 Riyal per share.
- Note that same decision shall apply to the investment funds’ units listed in QSE.
- QFMA stated that the decision of the stock split shall be enforced during period
of Jun. 9 to Jul. 7, 2019, in scheduled manner in coordination with QSE, QCSD.
- A detailed schedule, of stock split date of each of the listed companies subject
to stock splitting, will be published later on the websites of the QSE and QCSD.
- QSE listed companies held extraordinary meetings of their general assemblies,
in parallel with their ordinary annual meetings, to amend articles of association.
- In coordination with QSE, QCSD and financial services companies, QFMA held
several workshops and coordination meetings to equip existing systems / rules.