On 26 November 2018 CMVM issued rules for disclosure requirements.
- CMVM regulation amending the disclosure requirements in regulation no 5/2008.
- Due to amendments introduced to Securities Code by Decree-Law no. 22/2016.
- Changes introduced on disclosure of facts re publicly-held companies, disclosure
of qualifying holdings, definition of content, and quarterly financial information.
- As well as making changes to rules on the content of the list of directors and their
enlargement of subjective scope of communication, dissemination of information.
- Enters into force on day of publication.