On 18 July, AMF offered guidance for asset managers, UCITS
- Covers guide to AMF’s expectations regarding compliance at asset manager firms.
- Guide specifies how various controls within firm are to be operated to control risk.
- Also addresses how SGPs manage UCITs or AIFs and provide investment services.
- Updates June. 20 guidance on employees who are seconded within entity group.
- Self-managed vehicles (UCITS, AIF, etc.) that manages its own portfolio.
- Investors are reminded that that these legal entities should register with the AMF.
- And comply with the relevant regulations in terms of reporting.
- “Scope of the program of operations” presents a concise overview of the activities.
- Performed by an asset management company; such as order transmission and advice.