- Consob has adopted the new market regulation that incorporate Mifid directive.
- New market regulation of Consob, will also repeal and replace the existing one.
- Follows responses to Consob consultation, held between July 31-September 30, 2017.
- Redefined organizational and operational requirements related to trading venues.
- For regulated markets, multilateral trading systems (MTF), and new type of OTF.
- Revised transparency requirements and reporting of financial instruments trades.
- New limit on positions in commodity derivatives and data communication service.
- Will enter in force the day following its date of publication in the official gazette.
- From its application, firms are required to comply with communication obligation.
- Special transitional regime has been for timely adjustment to the new disclosure.
- To persons who, as of 3 January 2018, are already authorized, and fully operational.