- Incorporates ESMA guidelines 2014/869 on reporting obligations in AIFM Directive.
- Specifies information that French asset management companies or legal entities,
if the latter manages an AIF, and internally-managed AIFs must report to the AMF.
- When to report, and procedures when switching between reporting requirements.
- AMF updated its guidance to take account of the impact of MiFID II transposition.
- To separate asset management regime from shareholders and investment firms.
- 14 doctrine documents updated, mainly for legislative or regulatory references.