- This includes DVC data and calculations for period 1 June 2018, until 31 May 2019.
- Number of new breaches now 56: 47 equities for 8% cap, applicable to all trading.
venues, 9 equities for the 4% cap, that is applicable to individual trading venues.
- Trading under waivers for new instruments in breach of thresholds suspended 10 July 2019 to 9 January 2020, those for which caps already existed remain suspended.
- None of the previously identified breaches of the caps proved to be incorrect, thus
no previously identified suspensions of trading under the waivers had to be lifted.
- As of 5 July 2019, there is a total of 285 instruments which have been suspended.