- Updated MiFID transitional transparency calculations (TTC), for equity and bonds.
December 2017 Revisions
- For change in classification of instruments, resubmission of data, by some venues.
- New version should be used by participants, infrastructures from 3 January 2018.
- MiFID require NCAs compute and publish transparency calculations of instruments.
- Including providing transitional calculation prior to the date of application of MiFIR.
- NCAs from EEA, except Poland, have delegated to ESMA, compilation of their TTC.
- ESMA already provided TTC for non-equity instruments in September. 2017.
- ESMA has performed these calculations with due care and to the best of its ability.
- Given their complexity and data sources, future corrections of cannot be ruled out.
- ESMA expected to continuously supplement and update information, as necessary.
- TTC applied from 3 January 2018, equity TTC to 31March 2019, bonds to 15 May 2018.