- The call for evidence launched by ESMA relates to certain investor protection topics in context of the reports that are to be submitted by the EC under Article 90 of MiFID II.
- ESMA is to contribute to preparation of reports the EC must submit to EU institutions.
- Mandate relates to the impact of inducements disclosure requirements under MiFID II.
- CfE also concerns impact of costs and charges disclosure requirements under MIFID II, including collecting information on whether/how application of rules varies across MS.
- Stakeholders can submit comments/observations until Sep. 6, 2019.