- ESMA has now published the total number of trades and total volume over the
period October 2018-March 2019 for 24,909 equity instruments / for 315,615 bonds.
- The results are issued only for instruments for which trading venues submitted
data for at least 95% of all trading days over the six-month observation period.
- Publication also incorporate OTC trading to extent it has been reported to ESMA.
- Includes data for instruments no longer available for trading, end of March 2019.
- The date by when the assessment needs to be performed will be 24 May 2019.
- Publication of data for the SI calculations for derivatives and other instruments
been delayed until 2020, set out in plan announced in January 2019.
- SI-assessment for those asset classes doesn't need to be performed until 2020.