On 16 May, FINRA fined Credit Suisse $200k for option reports.
- Bank fined $200k, of which $75k payable to FINRA and install compliance controls.
- For reporting options positions to large options positions reporting (LOPR) system.
- Alleged Violations
- Bank failed to report over the counter (OTC) options positions to the LOPR system.
- Reported positions with inaccurate tax ID or tax type fields in millions of instances.
- Failure to report, effected opening trades in single security for customer accounts,
acting in concert that exceeded position limit on both sides of market for 107 days.